This series is archived ("Inactive feed" status)Please note series archiving is a new, experimental, feature of Player FM with the aim of helping users understand how we fetch series and report on any issues.
When? This feed was archived on April 02, 2019 03:28 (). Last successful fetch was on January 01, 2019 03:05 ()
Why? Inactive feed status. Our servers were unable to retrieve a valid podcast feed for a sustained period.
What now? You might be able to find a more up-to-date version using the search function. This series will no longer be checked for updates. If you believe this to be in error, please check if the publisher's feed link below is valid and contact support to request the feed be restored or if you have any other concerns about this.
Manage episode 192031203 series 1343139
- What differentiates a great restaurant from just a good restaurant
- The importance of having a clear understanding of your purpose
- How to get started opening your first restaurant
- What to focus on in the early days of your restaurant
- How to grow and scale your company the right way
- How important it is to invest in your team if you want to grow and something unique John does with his managers
- How investing in your community is one of the best ways to market your company
- The best piece of advice John Rivers got from Dan Kathy of Chick-Fil-A on growing his business
52 episodes available. A new episode about every 14 days averaging 46 mins duration .