This series is archived ("HTTP Redirect" status)Please note series archiving is a new, experimental, feature of Player FM with the aim of helping users understand how we fetch series and report on any issues.
When? This feed was archived on January 13, 2018 17:51 (). Last successful fetch was on January 07, 2018 17:36 ()
Why? HTTP Redirect status. The feed permanently redirected to another series.
What now? If you were subscribed to this series when it was replaced, you will now be subscribed to the replacement series. This series will no longer be checked for updates. If you believe this to be in error, please check if the publisher's feed link below is valid and contact support to request the feed be restored or if you have any other concerns about this.
Manage episode 187471213 series 1472828
This episode not only gives you the tools for a new and powerful paradigm of leadership, it is also a lived experience of us exploring surrendered leadership with each other, as we co-facilitated this conversation.
In this episode we cover:
- The 5 principles of Surrendered Leadership John co-created with Sean, both of Circling Europe
- What leaders commonly miss when they focus on making sure they convey expertise and information
- What becomes possible when you pay attention to people’s individual experiences as well as the “We” or the group space
- The importance piece that has to be in place from the start in Surrendered Leadership
- How to share your personal experience (feelings, thoughts, etc.) in a way that is useful for a group
John has been at the heart of helping spread Circling to 20 countries in just 4 years. He’s also helped to define and evolve the paradigm-shifting practice of Circling and more recently Surrendered leadership. Alongside Sean he has trained over 200 Circling leaders around the world and recently published a book chapter on Circling (Cohering the Integral We-Space).
Prior to working in Circling John had a successful career in elite Tennis coaching specialising in psychology and pioneering new ways to help sport be a vehicle for profound personal growth for athletes and parents of athletes. He also founded an internationally famous project for street children in India. He is an award winning scholar having published numerous journal articles in the field of Integral theory and personal development and is also a certified Integral coach.
32 episodes available. A new episode about every 6 days averaging 39 mins duration .