Manage episode 297533143 series 2495727
In this fourth installment of the MedEdge Method mini-series, Chase DiMarco talks about self-assessment and exam growth. He talks about studying using the production effect, the benefits of physician mentorship, and post-lecture and post-exam study sessions.
- [01:40] Post Lecture and Post Exam Study Sessions
- [07:23] Studying Using the production Effect
- [09:15] Improve Academic Performance Using Deliberate Practice
- [10:33] Benefits of Physician Mentorship
- [11:28] Emotional Intelligence and Academic Performance
- [13:12] The Growth Equation: Stress + Rest = Growth