Manage episode 360227771 series 2872709
Episode 119: Dr. Nick Tomsen & Dr. Brandon Alleman of Antioch Med - Wichita, KS
Dr. Nick and Dr. Brandon opened Antioch Med in Wichita, KS out of and while in residency! Pulling from their strengths they have built out their DPC to employ multiple full-scope family physicians as well as staff to continue bringing primary, surgical and obstetrical care to those in the Wichita area and beyond!
We're CELEBRATING our first 100,000 listens on APPLE PODCASTS!
ENTER TO WIN THE MY DPC STORY DPC SUMMIT PRIZE PACKAGE!
Get $50 in My DPC Story SWAG + a TICKET TO THIS YEAR'S DPC SUMMIT!
1) Rate and review our podcast on Apple Podcasts.
2) take a screenshot of your review and email it to email@example.com.
3) make sure you're following My DPC Story on all our social media platforms - IG, FB, Tiktok, Youtube, Linked in and Twitter. All the social links are below! For bonus points, share both this episode and the My DPC Story posts about the DPC Summit with your community!
The winner will be announced in a future episode, so make sure you tune in to find out if you'll be heading to the summit! If you’ve already purchased your ticket and you’re the winner, My DPC Story will send you a check for the price of your ticket! Thank you for listening to My DPC Story, and good luck.
- Join The Thrive Community Today: HERE
- Check out our DPC Swag Collections: HERE