Manage episode 348201893 series 2484441
Today, I sit down with one of my good friends, Jim Kwik. Jim Kwik is a widely recognized world expert in brain performance, mental fitness and memory improvement. After a childhood brain injury left him with learning challenges, Kwik created strategies to dramatically enhance his cognitive performance. He has since dedicated his life to helping others unleash their true genius and brainpower. is the author of the NY Times and #1 WSJ bestseller: “Limitless - Upgrade Your Brain, Learn Anything Faster, Unlock Your Exceptional Life.” Make sure to grab a copy here!
Jim tells us about the power of choice and how transformation is just like a butterfly inside a cocoon. He also talks about rejecting a limit from someone we love and how we can break free from a limitation.
This episode was filmed at Soho Works: 10 Jay Street.
What We Discuss:
- 00:00:00 Intro
- 00:02:17 Is this limitation real or not?
- 00:05:02 Open mindedness vs. delusion
- 00:06:03 The power of choice
- 00:11:15 Limitations are safe
- 00:14:59 Transformation is like a butterfly
- 00:18:57 Reflecting on someone else’s life
- 00:22:11 Pain makes you present
- 00:24:05 Living slow-paced
- 00:26:27 Peace of mind
- 00:29:42 Having options
- 00:32:11 The Limitless Model
- 00:41:46 Rejecting a limit
Do you want to meditate daily with me? Go to go.calm.com/onpurpose to get 40% off a Calm Premium Membership. Experience the Daily Jay. Only on Calm
Want to be a Jay Shetty Certified Life Coach? Get the Digital Guide and Workbook from Jay Shetty