Manage episode 155287359 series 1152064
- Artalong starts today!!
- Prizes - View from the Charles by Jen Lassonde, something from my stash.
- Spinning - 795 wingpower/Caliope's Fibre!
Show and Tell:
- Mask Of Tutankhamun 1323 BCE
- Turquoise/black/yellow colourbocking
- Parthenon 432 BCE
- Meandros by Christopher Salas
- Natural white
- Ribbing/column Lace
- Book of Kells, Folio 34r Chi Ro Monogram c. 800 CE
- Morvarch by Lucy Hague
- Celtic cables
- Reims Cathedral c. 1275
- Lady With an Ermine, Leonardo da Vinci, 1489-90
- Salome with the Head of John the Baptist, Caravaggio, 1609
- Red stole/cape - Seamwork Camden Cape
- Composition II in Red, Blue, and Yellow, Piet Mondrian, 1930
- Forest, British Columbia, Emily Carr, 1931-32
- Arbutus by Jane Richmond
- Swing knitting
- Self Portrait with Thorn Necklace and Hummingbird, Frida Kahlo, 1940
- Frida Mittens by SpillyJane
- Leaf lace
Other ideas: Cross stitch/embroider a picture; find fabric in a print or colour and make a garment/tote bag/whatever; weave a wall hanging/make a quilt with similar geometry; needle felt a 2D or 3D interpretation; just use colour inspiration, work with the way something gives you a gut feeling; shoehorn whatever you already planned to make into the criteria!
- Meiji by Julia Mueller in Wollemiese Pure - Reims Cathedral
- Lanitium Ex Machina "Escape" - Lady with an Ermine
- Mole removal!
- Halloween - Pikachu costume and pumpkin
- Favourite soup recipes?
73 episodes available. A new episode about every 14 days averaging 51 mins duration .