Manage episode 296898925 series 2781367
Stephen attempts to pitch clever names for the phenomenon of theology taking root and bearing fruit. The "head theology to heart theology pipeline; the "orthodoxy to orthopraxy" pipeline; the "apologetics to mysticism" pipeline. We explore the dualism between the head and heart in our culture and discuss what it means to be in a spiritually "dry season".
Mentioned in the episode:
- Pipeline Tweet
- God of the Possible by Greg Boyd
- Matthew 22:37 / Mark 12:30 - Love the Lord Your God
- Luke 11:37-53 - Woes to Pharisees and Lawyers
- Matthew 5:27-28 - Jesus on Adultery
- Galatians 5:22-23 - Fruits of the Spirit
- Mark 11:12-25 - The Cursed Fig Tree
Follow the hosts on Twitter:
Ravel is a proud founding member of the Highline Media Network, bringing the art of podcasting back to normal people in normal places.