Manage episode 292941814 series 2781367
After our discussion of sin last week, Emily is curious to dig into forgiveness. Is forgiveness a one time moment or a way of life? Why can it be easier to forgive others and reserve bitterness for ourselves? Is it appropriate to "forgive and forget"?
Mentioned in the episode:
- Atomic Habits by James Clear
- The Power of Habit by Charles Duhigg
- Luke 12:10 - Unforgivable sin
- Matthew 10:16 - Serpents and Doves
- Fundamental Attribution Error Wiki
- Psalm 103:1 - Sins far like east and west
- Les Miserables by Victor Hugo
- Proverbs 25:21-22 - Heaping coals
Follow the hosts on Twitter:
Ravel is a proud founding member of the Highline Media Network, bringing the art of podcasting back to normal people in normal places.