Archived series ("Inactive feed" status)
When? This feed was archived on September 28, 2019 02:22 (). Last successful fetch was on August 18, 2019 01:09 ()
Why? Inactive feed status. Our servers were unable to retrieve a valid podcast feed for a sustained period.
What now? You might be able to find a more up-to-date version using the search function. This series will no longer be checked for updates. If you believe this to be in error, please check if the publisher's feed link below is valid and contact support to request the feed be restored or if you have any other concerns about this.
Manage episode 206394962 series 1993973
Welcome back to another episode of Rewired for Success, where we continue our series of interviews with my special guest and close friend, Ross Dold.
Ross is the co-founder of EOSphere, specialising in governing and managing EOS blockchains. EOSphere was set up with the intention to launch the EOS blockchain and run its infrastructure. The company receives nothing but positive feedback and aims to circulate block producer rewards back into growing the community and EOS platform adoption.
Key points from this episode include:
- Why Ross decided to base his business on EOS and why it’s important to him
- How an application like cryptocurrency will run on top of the EOS blockchain software in a similar way that applications run on top of IOS and Windows
- How to improve your online security with EOS and protect your funds from potential hackers
- Using EOS to scale horizontally and scale thousands of transactions
- The ease of using an EOS blockchain in your everyday life and with existing technologies
- Ross explains the power of EOS and its ability to make blockchains go mainstream
- EOS as a general-purpose platform and what that means for the modern-day developer
- What blockchain governance is and how it will impact the future of technology and the internet
- How Ross and his partner, Ken Hall, came together to launch EOSphere and build their team
- Advice on setting up a team for your start-up business and why it’s essential to bring on team members that execute a specific skillset
Important Links and Mentions from this Episode:
Get in Touch with Ross Dold
This episode is sponsored by Process Street, which is a fantastic way to manage your team and tasks to help map out your internal business processes. Find out more about Process Street and how they can help your business here.
For more information on this episode click here.