Manage episode 224112412 series 1447297
In this special year-end episode of the Social Pros Podcast, Jay and Adam revisit highlights from their top ten episodes from 2018.
Special thanks to our sponsors:
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud (Magic Moments: How to Create Inspired Marketing to Amaze Your Customers: candc.dl/amazecustomers)
- Convince & Convert (Experience This! Show: experiencethisshow.com)
- Yext (The Everywhere Brand: http://offers.yext.com/everywherebrand)
In This Episode
- 07:51 - Ep #316: Sarah O’Grady “Why the Best Social Media Ideas Sound Terrible at First”
- 10:17 - Ep #319: Chuck Hemann “Is Your Job Ready for the Future of Social Analytics?”
- 12:33 - Ep #327: Jenn Herman “Why You Need 3 Different Instagram Strategies”
- 14:19 - Ep #329: Carmen Collins “Why the Cisco Talent Brand Program in Social Is So Fabulous”
- 17:28 - Ep #331: Brian Fanzo “How Brian Fanzo Combines Real-Time and Right-Time Social Media”
- 21:22 - Ep #339: Jay Acunzo “Why Social Media Best Practices Are Making You Worse, Not Better”
- 24:46 - Ep #342: Owen Hemsath “4 Questions You Must Answer to Succeed on YouTube in 2019”
- 27:40 - Ep #343: Michael Stelzner “Why Michael Stelzner Says Less Is Now More in Social Media”
- 32:03 - Ep #314: Eric Saninocencio “How the Houston Texans Engage Fans 365 Days Per Year”
- 36:14 - Ep #313: Phil M. Jones “Exactly What to Say in Social Media”
- Get “The Complete Guide to Social Media for B2B Marketers” from Salesforce completely free here!
- Sign up for Jay Baer and Daniel Lemin’s Word of Mouth Masterclass here.
Visit SocialPros.com for more insights from your favorite social media marketers.
286 episodes available. A new episode about every 7 days averaging 43 mins duration .