Manage episode 227528491 series 2286416
Episode 060 Show Notes
Topic of the show: RH interviewed an ATL Tower Air Traffic Controller and they discussed a listener question about helicopter operations in the ATL tower airspace. Thank you, JEC! Great audio feedback. And a special thank you to my anonymous contact in the Atlanta Tower! Your airport is a factory of airplanes and ATC keeps the machine running at full capacity! Thank you, ATL! How does this compare to TRIAD helicopter operations? How does a facility layout and airspace design effect operations?
Audio clip of AG buzzing the tower in a CH-47; call sign “Freight Train”.
- BOS: Planes, Cranes, and Piers. Click here to read more.
- "Joe The Airbus Guy" sent in Episode 59 feedback regarding BOS. Thank you, Joe!
- Bravo Hotel sent in follow up to Episode 58. Thank you, BH!
- Captain Nick sends in some comments about cranes and NOTAMS in BOS.
- Mike Zulu sent in a link about ATC. Check it out.
- Tango Hotel sent in first time feedback and a link to an article. Thank you, TH!
- EC sent in a question about flight following. Thank you, EC!
- Delta Zulu (formerly known as DM) sent in a link to a video from “Flight Chops”. Thank you, DZ!
- AH sent in feedback asking what happens when things break? Thank you, AH!
Question of the Week/Month
If you haven’t sent in your aviation bucket list items, do it now! We are going to discuss them on an upcoming episode!
We are often asked, “How can I support the show?” In addition to rating the show on iTunes, leaving a review, or shares, likes, and retweets on social media, we have another way you can support the show. You can now support our show using Patreon or visiting our support page on the website.
Keep the feedback coming, it drives the show! Don’t be shy, use the “Send Audio to AG and RH” button on the website and record an audio message. Or you can send us comments or questions to email@example.com. Find us on twitter @opposing_bases.
Have a great week and thanks for listening!