Manage episode 230418701 series 2286416
Episode 66 Show Notes
Topic of the show: We are having a blast doing this show! When we started the show, neither one of us could have imagined our show being played over 100,000 times on 6 continents in over 5,000 unique cities! Listener feedback, questions, and community interaction have kept this show growing and we work hard to improve the content and audio quality every single week! We have our listeners to thank for our growing popularity. Thank you for listening and sharing the show with another aviation enthusiast, pilot, controller, or family member!
Today, we hit the rest of the questions for OU from A80 after our two part interview! We also address the question of the week regarding filing IFR airport with no IAP. Thank you, Mike Delta, Hotel Mike, and Delta Mike for great answers to the question of the week! We will share your thoughts today!
- OU from A80 has some feedback of his own to share! Thank you, OU!
- JEC sends in kind words about the folks at A80!
- Joe the Airbus Guy sent in some remarks about the A80 episodes.
- BD gets answers from OU about OB64 and OB65.
- DZ gets answers from OU about OB64 and OB65.
- JF sent in an answer about Foreflight suggested ATC routing. Thank you, JF!
- EO asked about diversions at TRIAD. Thank you, EO!
- EA asked about transitioning from approach control to a Delta airport. Thank you, EA! Check out this article from Bold Method we posted in Episode 55 about entering Class Delta airspace while under flight following.
Question of the Week/Month
We don’t have a new question this week! On OB67, we are going to catch up on some older feedback. If you have any questions about Atlanta TRACON or bucket list items, send them in now!
We are often asked, “How can I support the show?” In addition to rating the show on iTunes, leaving a review, or shares, likes, and retweets on social media, we have another way you can support the show. You can now support our show using Patreon or visiting our support page on the website.
Keep the feedback coming, it drives the show! Don’t be shy, use the “Send Audio to AG and RH” button on the website and record an audio message. Or you can send us comments or questions to email@example.com. Find us on twitter @opposingbases.
Have a great week and thanks for listening!
74 episodes available. A new episode about every 7 days averaging 64 mins duration .