Manage episode 288759755 series 2394207
titivate (v). – to make a person or thing neater or more attractive (Merriam-Webster).
To titivate is to make small enhancing changes or to make oneself look attractive. For some women, titivation is a daily habit. For others of us, it takes intention to remember to do it now and then.
- Let’s start by talking about why wives might titivate in the first place.
- What are some reasons we might let titivation go?
- How does titivation spill over into our sex lives?
- What are some things women can do to enhance their appearance?
Share the Soap has put together a special treat box especially for listeners of Sex Chat for Christian Wives. Click on the image above to learn more—and use coupon code chat21 for an extra bath soap jewel!
From the Bible
What does God have to say about titivating?
...she had to complete twelve months of beauty treatments prescribed for the women, six months with oil of myrrh and six with perfumes and cosmetics." - Esther 2:12 (and see Esther 2:1-18)
...as a bridegroom adorns his head like a priest, and as a bride adorns herself with her jewels. - Isaiah 61.10
Don’t let your beauty consist of outward things like elaborate hairstyles and wearing gold jewelry or fine clothes, but rather what is inside the heart—the imperishable quality of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God’s sight. - 1 Peter 3:3-4 (CSB)
- 6 Simple Ways to Feel More Confident - CalmHealthySexy
- How to Feel More Sensual - CalmHealthySexy
- The Holderness Family - Lazy Pants
- Feel Beautiful: "Fight The Frump"! | Hot, Holy & Humorous
- Why I Still Wear Lingerie (though My Hubby Doesn't Care) | Hot, Holy & Humorous
- Amazon.com: Breast Petals (aka nipple covers)
- Southern Grooming - The Forgiven Wife
- Amazon.com: Teeth Whitening Kit with Strips
Visit our website: forchristianwives.com