Manage episode 232437752 series 1256483
In this week's episode, I chat with Tracey Jewel from Australia’s fifth season of Married at At First Sight.
- How life changed for her as a single mum, and how she felt about being a single mum.
- How she grieved her past life and accepted her new reality.
- Her co-parenting schedule and how her co-parenting relationship has changed over the years.
- How Tracey has dealt with her daughter being a part of a new blended family.
- Wanting more children and the pressure on us as women in our mid-thirties.
- What her experience was like on Married at At First Sight as a single mum.
- How Married at At First Sight helped her through the process of becoming a single mum.
- How she dealt with the judgement she received for being on Married at At First Sight as a single mum and not being the primary caregiver of her child.
- The struggles of 2018 post Married at At First Sight.
- Her tips for new single mums
We also chat about how she told her daughter's father she was going on Married at At First Sight (#awkward), ex-boyfriends going to the media, her relationship with Sean, and of course her new relationship.
We also chat all things mental health, social media, self-care, benefits of being a single mum, and SO MUCH MORE!!!
This was such an enjoyable conversation, and Tracey's attitude, openness and strength are truly inspiring. A must listen!
Links mentioned in the episode:
Connect with Tracey on Instagram.
To contact Julia, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit us at Single Mother Survival Guide.