Manage episode 240240801 series 49093
Today we chat with Noelle Fuller from UGarden Herbs all about how to have a healthy relationship with your skin and the Sun. In this episode we discuss:
- Roles of our skin
- Things that Damage our skin
- Healing and Protecting our skin with a holistic approach
- The role digestion plays in our skin
- Importance of Hydration
- Safer Sun Exposure
- Benefits of the sun
- All about Sunscreen
- Skin Care Routines
Here are the show notes and how to find out more about Noelle!
- Noelle Fuller - Herb Farmer and Director of UGArden Herbs at UGA in Georgia. and Beautycounter Consultant. You can also find her on Instagram @njoyfuller
- FREE safer skin consultation form to work with Noelle and get recommendations for products...even ones you can make yourself!
- Serum Recipe
- Favorite Sunscreen: Badger Balm and Beautycounter
- Favorite Outerwear to work in the Sun: Duluth Trading Sun Shirts and Hats,
2020 Sow Organized Garden Planner COMING SOON!! Sign up for our email list to get all the Presale Offers and Freebies!