Spiritual Entrepreneur Podcast 016: Tad Hargrave on Marketing For Hippies - Spiritual Entrepreneur Podcast
Manage episode 39012588 series 30098
There once was a hippie named Tad.
His sliminess made him feel sad.
So he put that behind
And then he designed
A marketing plan that feels rad.
- Tad’s journey from slime to rad
- Why does slimy marketing exist?
- Where do you draw the line between what feels good and what feels slimy? (with examples)
- The 4 steps Tad helps hippies with:
- Marketing feels gross. Antidote: It’s not about selling. It’s about finding the truth of “is this a fit?”
- Where do I fit in the marketplace?
- What do I want to be known for?
- Making it easier to get clients/customers (going from cold to warm to hot marketing)
- Changing the world. “What if everyone used this marketing tactic?”
- Tad closes with some sleight of hand and a Gaelic blessing
You can find Tad Hargrave at MarketingForHippies.com.
To subscribe or listen to past episodes of the Spiritual Entrepreneur Podcast, visit SpiritualEntrepreneurPodcast.com.
10 episodes available. A new episode about every 21 days averaging 48 mins duration .