Manage episode 224266349 series 1394059
In which we discuss, among other things, such things as these
Episodes of Storyological Past
- Storyological 3.01 - Lick It Justin Bieber, in which we talked about “Report on the Thing” by Clarice Lispector and “Cat Person” by Kristen Roupenian
- Storyological 3.11 - The Triumph of Uncertainty, in which we discussed the book Mixed-race Superman by Will Harris
- Storyological 3.07 - Wrestling with a Hippo, in which we discussed Jenny Zhang's “The Empty, The Empty, The Empty”
- Storyological 3.04 - On the Nature of Things Related to Rivers and Sitcom Pornos, in which we crossed over with Electric Literature and discussed Banana Yoshimoto's “Strange Tale from Down by the River.”
- Storyological 3.09 - Stranger Things 2, in which we crossed over with Strange Horizons and discussed “Directions” by Judy Budnitz and “Fisherman” by Nalo Hopkinson
- Storyological 2.04 - That Daniela Romo Moment, in which we discussed “The Boy Who Never Cried for Me” by Julia Delgado
- Sorry to Bother You
- An Absolutely Remarkable Thing by Hank Green
- Mandy, that one film starring Nicholas Cage
- That one Japanese Breakfast gig what Chris went to see and wrote a review of which you can read here.
- Elizabeth Bowen
- Marc Maron and his podcast WTF, in particular this one interview with Jason Reitman and a bit about aiming towards true
- Fred Armisen
- Atlanta, which Chris wrote about here.
- Janelle Monae's Dirty Computer
- Marvelous Mrs. Maisel
- I Love Lucy
If you enjoyed this episode, two things.
1) Check out our Patreon page where you can support us in our mission to talk about all of the things about all of the stories. Any pledge gets you access to our patron-only feed wherein stuff. Also. If you pledge $3 a month, you can get Chris' monthly newsletter in which he reviews, more or less, everything.
2) Consider leaving us a review on Apple Podcasts. It helps more readers find their way to our sound space. Which is cool.
Thanks for listening.