Mining the depths of film entertainment for all mankind. With Scott Johnson, Brian Dunaway, Randy Jordan, and Brian Ibbott.
Manage episode 217472024 series 1354907
By Rinaldo Ugrina, Alex Berman, and Chairman of Experiment 27. Discovered by Player FM and our community — copyright is owned by the publisher, not Player FM, and audio is streamed directly from their servers. Hit the Subscribe button to track updates in Player FM, or paste the feed URL into other podcast apps.
Dallas Jackson is a producer of Thriller. Thriller is about a childhood prank that comes back to haunt a clique of South Central Los Angeles teens when their victim returns home during their high-school Homecoming weekend. Thriller is an American slasher film directed by Dallas in his directorial debut. The film was produced by Divide/Conquer and is being released by Blumhouse Productions. The film is scheduled to premiere at the LA Film Festival on September 23, 2018. This show is sponsored by Experiment 27. Get the discovery call script & questions template HERE. In this episode you'll learn:
- [01:33] How did Dallas get to produce Thriller
- [05:30] What's a meeting with Blumhouse like
- [09:01] Dallas sold Shady Tales to MTV
- [13:33] Finding a niche for your projects
- [16:35] How did Dallas' role for Thriller evolve
- [19:25] Who did Dallas put on the team first
- [24:25] Which roles for the movie were filled first