This series is archived ("Inactive feed" status)Please note series archiving is a new, experimental, feature of Player FM with the aim of helping users understand how we fetch series and report on any issues.
When? This feed was archived on September 30, 2018 01:26 (). Last successful fetch was on June 20, 2018 08:35 ()
Why? Inactive feed status. Our servers were unable to retrieve a valid podcast feed for a sustained period.
What now? You might be able to find a more up-to-date version using the search function. This series will no longer be checked for updates. If you believe this to be in error, please check if the publisher's feed link below is valid and contact support to request the feed be restored or if you have any other concerns about this.
Manage episode 96484685 series 75971
This week on The Anti-Casserole Podcast, we dissect one of the biggest personal issues that we have faced and seen other women face – Self-Sabotage. Insecurity, unworthiness, panic, fear, guild, shame, flaking, procastinating – what does self-sabotage look like for you? And how does it impact the work that you do. We offer tips and tools on how to build good habits so that self-sabotage doesn’t lurk below the surface and catch you off guard next time.
Shout out to Hip Hop Artist and Producer, Noyz, for our theme music.
Additional show notes below.
Important Resources Mentioned in Show:
- Imposter Complex: 21 Proven Ways to Overcome Imposter Syndrome
(Also discussed in Episode 6: Women and Work)
- Book: The Now Habit: A strategic program for overcoming procrastination and enjoying guilt-free play.
(Also discussed in Episode 04: The Hater Within)
- Episode 1: Are you Living the Absolute Yes life?
- David Suzuki’s 30minsX30Days Outdoors challenge
- Julia Cameron’s two basic tools: Morning Pages and Artist’s Date
- Jeff Sanders: How Habits work – The Habit Formation Loop
- The Year Compass
- Decision Fatigue: Science says you should do your most important work in the morning
Article: Why Obama wears the same suit everyday
- Apps: Self Control (mac) StayFocused (chrome) ATimeLogger (iTunes and GooglePlay) Coach.Me
- The Jerry Seinfeld Method: How Seinfeld`s Productivity Secret Fixed my Procrastination Problem
- Sean Stephenson: The only person I am in competition with is the person that I was yesterday.
- Parkinson’s Law: “Work expands so as to fill the time available for its completion”
To make sure you don’t miss a single episode of the podcast, subscribe with your favorite platform.
Review the Podcast in iTunes:
If you enjoyed the show, please rate and review The Anti-Casserole podcast in iTunes. That one small action can really help us get the Anti-Casserole out to more people! Here’s a quick 2-minute video to show you exactly how it’s done.
Powered by Canada’s leading web hosting service: HostPapa
12 episodes available. A new episode about every 8 days averaging 29 mins duration .