This series is archived ("Inactive feed" status)Please note series archiving is a new, experimental, feature of Player FM with the aim of helping users understand how we fetch series and report on any issues.
When? This feed was archived on September 30, 2018 01:26 (). Last successful fetch was on June 20, 2018 08:35 ()
Why? Inactive feed status. Our servers were unable to retrieve a valid podcast feed for a sustained period.
What now? You might be able to find a more up-to-date version using the search function. This series will no longer be checked for updates. If you believe this to be in error, please check if the publisher's feed link below is valid and contact support to request the feed be restored or if you have any other concerns about this.
Manage episode 100693962 series 75971
This week on The Anti-Casserole Podcast, we take in listener requests and do a reflection and review of the completion of our creative project – this podcast. We, compassionately but critically, ask ourselves questions about the process of this podcast from inception to completion. This episode serves as an important tool for us to share with you our journey but also to provide an example of how to do a review once you have reached your end goal.
P.S. We reached our end goal!! Wow – Thank you so much for getting us there. But more warm fuzzies will follow next week in the epilogue.
Shout out to Hip Hop Artist and Producer, Noyz, for our theme music.
Additional show notes below.
Important Resources Mentioned in Show:
- Separate your creative mindspace from your editing mindspace.
- Janelle Monae’s video Many Moons (aka the Patron Saint for The Anti-Casserole)
- Questions to ask your self when doing a review:
- What was your vision? How did you expect it to be at the end? How was it different? What would you do different next time?
- What was your anticipated timeline and how did that play out?
- Did you have a budget?
- What was your promotion strategy?
- What was great about the project?
- How do you feel about the process? How have you grown during the process?
- What have you learned? What were you most insecure about?
- What was the best feedback you got?
- SWOT analysis
- While you’re doing your reflection, remember to Be Flexible and to Be Compassionate.
- Create with reckless abandon and allow yourself time to review after the creation is complete.
To make sure you don’t miss a single episode of the podcast, subscribe with your favorite platform.
Review the Podcast in iTunes:
If you enjoyed the show, please rate and review The Anti-Casserole podcast in iTunes. That one small action can really help us get the Anti-Casserole out to more people! Here’s a quick 2-minute video to show you exactly how it’s done.
Powered by Canada’s leading web hosting service: HostPapa
12 episodes available. A new episode about every 8 days averaging 29 mins duration .