Manage episode 268510326 series 2503879
For many women who are searching for a fresh start, the search starts on the outside. You look for a new job with a new commute, better pay, different people… and then you flounder, until you realize that the work starts with you.
Leslie Quinn found herself waking up each morning dreading her commute & the time spent away from her kids. With traditional retail in decline, she had been thinking for years about starting her own business as a way to give back and make a real difference in the world. But fear of failure and not knowing the right steps to take (or if she could successfully replace her income) were holding her back. Fast forward a few months, and the response to Leslie’s business exceeded her expectations. It was all she could do to keep up with the demand.
On this episode of The Bridge to Fulfillment, Blake and Leslie discuss how Leslie finally came to the point where she was ready to make a radical change, creating space to give back to your community and meaningfully connect (especially now), and the most important improvements Leslie’s new direction has made in her life. Tune in for some encouraging inspiration on innovating during a tough time.
- Why women often stay stuck at a single point in their career, even though they know in their gut that a shift needs to be made
- How starting small in organic marketing can yield big results with a little patience
- What the right helping hand can do to make your journey easier and more fruitful along the way
- And much more!
“If you're even thinking about it, you've got to explore it. You've got to look into it further. And don't wait. Time is precious. Believe that you can do it, know that you're capable of doing it... And, you know, it's just so much more helpful if you have someone to share that and help guide that path for you.”
- Leslie Quinn
Connect with Leslie
How to get involved
- To schedule a 15 minute discovery call to see if or how Blake can help you: www.connectionsilluminated.com
- To get access to free resources, updates & future events, join Blake’s newsletter at www.bridge2fulfillment.com
You are capable of far more than you can imagine. Life doesn’t have to be an either/or. You can have it all and do it without taking a leap or risking what you’ve worked so hard to build!
Liked this episode, be sure to subscribe on Apple Podcasts and leave a review. We love to hear your feedback and we’d love for you to help us spread the word!