Manage episode 269545036 series 2503879
It was March 14, 2020, the office was closed down due to COVID and Patrice, an HR professional, found herself homeschooling her two kids, stressed out to the max.
She was searching for how to make the best of the situation and what the right path was for herself because she was tired of feeling emotionally detached from her work and sacrificing her family time. It was then that she made a life-changing decision - one that, in just three short months, challenged everything she believed about what was necessary in order to do the work she was passionate about AND make a great income.
On this episode of The Bridge to Fulfillment, Blake and Patrice discuss how Patrice began the process of learning to trust and value herself and what she has to offer, understanding that none of us are alone when we struggle (and how to reach out and find a helping hand), and being okay with the fact that your journey is an amazing work in progress. Tune in for a firsthand look at a life that changed for the better with a few key mindset shifts.
- Why the COVID quarantine brought about increased introspection, internal struggle and general life reevaluation in a lot of people
- How Blake and Patrice worked together to get a clear picture of a path forward that was based in value recognition, clarity and alignment
- What parameters you need to consider to make sure you’re prioritizing the things you care about (not to mention your own self)
- And much more!
“Before, feeling stuck was hard for me. I felt like walls were closing in... So, me feeling like I now have a new lease on life in a way like to be able to own my own destiny is incredible to me, it's life changing. To be able to see myself in a light I just wasn't seeing myself before is the biggest life change for me in the last three months. And I'm really proud of it. Because when COVID hit, I wasn't sure. And all of the stressors many people out there are experiencing right now, many of those stressors were overwhelming. And stopping and getting clear about who I am and what I want gave me the confidence to then go and do it.”
How to get involved
- To schedule a 15 minute discovery call to see if or how Blake can help you: www.connectionsilluminated.com
- To get access to free resources, updates & future events, join Blake’s newsletter at www.bridge2fulfillment.com
You are capable of far more than you can imagine. Life doesn’t have to be an either/or. You can have it all and do it without taking a leap or risking what you’ve worked so hard to build!
Liked this episode, be sure to subscribe on Apple Podcasts and leave a review. We love to hear your feedback and we’d love for you to help us spread the word!