Manage episode 229971628 series 2428258
Are your priorities today aligned with your five-year goals?
If we aren’t taking steps towards our someday goals every single day, we’re probably never going to get there – at least not any time soon. But if we have the right mindset and structures in place, not only can we achieve our someday goals, we can achieve them even faster than we think is possible.
Last week, Jay Papasan and Geoff Woods discussed the how billionaires set goals using a process called Goal Setting to the Now. Today, we’re going to share the tools and processes that billionaires use to ensure they stay on track towards their someday goals, every day.
In this episode, you will learn...
- [5:00] How to make progress towards big goals, as a team, using a GPS
- [13:00] The mistake that most people make when they start time blocking
- [27:15] How you can use leverage to ensure that you’re always acting in order of priority
- [42:30] What you can do to help others with their time management and goal setting
The ONE Thing to Implement From This Episode:
We want you to think big, then go small.
Think big about your someday goals. Think big about being the type of person who has a GPS, who updates their 411 every single week, who time blocks their priorities and says no to all the distractions. That’s the big vision.
And now let’s go small – what’s the ONE thing you can do, such that be doing it, everything else will be easier or unnecessary?
Jay suggests you can just make a commitment to getting the first draft of Your GPS done by Wednesday, or if you already have that, complete or update Your 411.
Links & Tools From This Episode
- If you want more support, join the Living Your ONE Thing Community
- Download your 411: the1thing.com/411
- Download Your GPS: https://www.the1thing.com/resources/your-gps/
AWESOME FREE RESOURCES FOR YOU!
The ONE Thing is produced by Podcast Masters