Manage episode 229668978 series 2495065
24 years into Photography, Elizabeth Homan's lucrative business hinges on one thing: Family Portraits. More specifically; large wall decor for the home.
If you're intimidated by a small or large family group, struggle with posing, unsure how to proceed, Elizabeth is here to help. In fact, she & her husband, Trey, have written the book on the topic. Literally. Here's the Amazon link to their freshly-published book on Photographing Families:
The book will give you a look at 60 different family groupings, and explain the lighting and "why?" behind the images.
Today's conversation on The PhotoTellers, though, will explore:
- Her recent induction into the Cameracraftsmen of America
- Why Family Portraiture is the center of her business
- The message that family portraits convey to children
- "People in my town don't buy large family portraits," you say. Elizabeth responds.
- Why is Elizabeth a Photographer?
- What is the 1 best reason to attend TX School?
3 ways to connect with Elizabeth:
And if you missed my conversation with her last year, FIND IT HERE.
Special thanks to the sponsor of this episode! Click the logo to see some of what you may have missed last year, what you don't want to miss this year!
165 episodes available. A new episode about every 0 hours averaging 54 mins duration .