Manage episode 229668931 series 2495065
Photographer Connor Fuller's portrait business is growing. 2018 was his best year ever, and 2019 is looking to be substantially better. As many Photographers (especially Photographers of HS Seniors) are lamenting the lack of business, why is Conner enjoying his best years ever? How is he doing it? If you're interested, today's episode of The PhotoTellers podcast is for you.
As Connor and I meander through this conversation, you'll hear about:
- How he recovered from losing half of his sales, and how he regained the trust of angry clients
- Last year's sale after tax: $204,000. This year's goal before tax: $300,000. How will he get there?
- His church's motto: "Create an irresistible environment." How is he doing that in his studio?
- The #1 tool he's using to grow his business.
- How to effectively use Facebook ads
- How he uses giveaways to grow his business
- His most effective video ever
- Do you need top-of-the-line gear for video?
- Our discussion about the impact of square videos. CLICK HERE to learn more.
- Connor's final word to Photographers: It's more than making money--let's elevate the communities we're in
165 episodes available. A new episode about every 18 days averaging 30 mins duration .