Manage episode 229668958 series 2495065
Hang on for a full conversation with Mr. Michael Mowbray, aka, "The Speedlight Guy." Maybe you're like me, and not one who uses speedlights--will this conversation be any good to you? Here is what you can expect:
- Why is Michael a "generalist Photographer?" Why doesn't he follow conventional wisdom and specialize?
- What's so great about being a Portrait Photographer?
- Michael says that his job is to "make someone look better than they think they do." SPECIFICALLY, how does he do it?
- Is the speedlight important even in great ambient light?
- What problems are solved with a speedlight outdoors?
- Learn about the tragic, unforgiving disease known as FlatButt-itis. Do you suffer? Learn the symptoms here.
- How are Photogs using the speedlight poorly? Hear Michael's 1 tip to IMMEDIATELY make your images better.
- With all of the hype around High Speed Sync . . . does it really matter? When? Why?
- Learn Michael's 1 tip for a better client experience; how he stays engaged with his client, not his gear.
If you'd like to what Michael is doing to serve other Photographers, including a look at the 36" Gomo Box he mentions, CLICK HERE.
If you'd like to see the work he's creating, simply CLICK HERE.
165 episodes available. A new episode about every 18 days averaging 30 mins duration .