Manage episode 229668952 series 2495065
Today's conversation on The Phototellers is for the serious photography hobbyist. If that's you, FANTASTIC! I appreciate you tuning in. If it's someone you know, I encourage you to share.
Barry Hanlon attended The Texas School of Professional Photography for the first time in 2016. He earns a living outside of Photography, but considers himself a serious hobbyist. After attending a few Photography workshops, Barry decided to invest a week of his life at TX School.
If you've heard me talk about the school, you may be thinking that it's for the experienced, working Photographer. You're right, it is. As you'll learn today, the school also serves people new in the craft, or new in the business.
- What can you expect to learn from my brief conversation with Barry?
- What does Photography mean to him?
- What two things most surprised him about TX School?
- What was the best part of his class?
- What tidbit Barry does Barry give to another hobbyist considering the school?
You'll hear Barry mention the names of Tony Corbell and also Steve Kozak. They'll be back at TX School 2017. Who else is teaching? Click the logo to find out.
165 episodes available. A new episode about every 18 days averaging 30 mins duration .