Manage episode 251880068 series 1911977
Dr. Janna Scharfenberg is a practicing holistic doctor who is on a mission to teach health experts the ancient tradition of holistic medicine and how they can be applied to modern health practices. She is passionate about making the world a better, healthier place by empowering the healthcare community with holistic tools, techniques, and strategies that will provide better health care and happier, healthier patients. Janna is a bestselling author of two holistic health books, including Ayurveda for Life, a comprehensive guide on the millennia-old science and art of Ayurveda.
Janna joins me today to share her passion for creating a healthier world by educating others on the benefits of holistic practices like Ayurveda. She explains the concept of the health revolution and her mission to help health experts and coaches teach and implement holistic health practices in their lives as well as their patients’. She explains why she believes improving your health starts with evaluating your mindset and how shifting your mindset around your personal health can impact your results. She also shares her thoughts on today’s health ‘gadgets’ and apps that are designed to help you improve your health as well as why she believes it’s critical to provide more education around health and prevention to children at an earlier age.
“When it comes to really changing something, you need that mind-shift for yourself.” - Janna Scharfenberg
In This Episode of The Sigrun Show:
- Janna’s journey into practicing holistic medicine and how her career evolved over the years
- Her mission to help health experts understand the health revolution concept
- Why getting healthy is more than simply choosing between diet and exercise routines
- The process Janna uses to help her clients create lasting, sustainable health results
- Why she believes the first step to improving your health is to evaluate your mindset
- The type of clients that benefit the most from her online health program
- The three key criteria involved in Janna’s online health program
- What Janna wishes - and predicts - for the future of the health revolution
- Why she believes it’s critical to provide more health education and prevention to children at a younger age
- Her opinion on the health ‘gadgets’ and technology currently available in today’s digital society
- Using daily walks as a tool for meditation and recharging your energy
- Her vision for her business and the health revolution for the next five years
Connect with Dr. Janna Scharfenberg:
Come to Iceland in 2020 for the Selfmade Summit 2020
Join us for 2 transformational days of online business strategy, mindset breakthroughs and meaningful networking guaranteed to propel your business forward…. In one of the most exceptionally beautiful places in the world.
Early bird tickets are now available for the largest international conference for women entrepreneurs - The Selfmade Summit 2020!
Buy your tickets at www.sigrun.com/selfmadesummit today!
Please share, subscribe and review on iTunes
Thank you for joining me on this episode of the Sigrun Show. If you enjoyed this episode, please share, subscribe and review on Apple Podcasts or Google Play Music so more people can enjoy the show. Don’t forget to follow and connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram!
Click here to learn how to leave a review, then head over to Apple Podcasts for your chance to win a special thank you gift!