Manage episode 189938306 series 63692
(click to tweet)
Stubbornness is a character trait that, if left undealt with, will wreak havoc on your attempts at success. Anytime you start to get on the right road, a tendency to be stubborn will sabotage your attempts, hold you down, and keep you where you are.
The successful in life are the constant learners, and the only way to be constantly learning new things is to let go of stubbornness, your tendencies to cling to your own ways and reject outside input, and embrace a mindset that is always learning from any input you receive.
Learn why and how to develop that mindset on today’s episode of The Tai Lopez Show!
Don’t forget, you can listen to The Tai Lopez Show on Spotify! Click “Follow” and let me know what you think!“Very few lives are full of opportunities, so seize them when the appear” - Tai Lopez
(click to tweet)Points to Keep In Mind
- When you’re stubborn, you limit your opportunities and your potential
- Stubbornness, if you let it, will make you blind to the potential for happiness right in front of you
- Very few lives are full of opportunities, so seize them when the appear
- Many people are overly sensitive to correction
- Anytime you are corrected, you are closer to success. But a lot of people get mad when they’re corrected!
526 episodes available. A new episode about every 4 days averaging 37 mins duration .