Manage episode 243696703 series 1539392
The TWiM holobionts pay tribute to Stuart Levy, and reveal the remarkably diverse array of cyclic nucleotides synthesized by bacteria that likely mediate interactions with animal and plant hosts.
Become a patron of TWiM.
Links for this episode:
- Stuart Levy, Antibiotic Resistance Researcher, Dies
- Resistance fighter (The Scientist)
- Stuart Levy on TWiM 16
- Stuart Levy on Meet the Scientist episode 17
- Segregation of R factors (Nature)
- Infectious drug resistance (Sci Am)
- Spread of antibiotic resistance chickens to humans (Nature)
- Costs of antimicrobial resistance (Clin Inf Dis)
- Bacteria synthesize diverse nucleotide signals (Nature)
Music used on TWiM is composed and performed by Ronald Jenkees and used with permission.
Send your microbiology questions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org