Manage episode 290569629 series 2503323
After serving almost six years in the Army, Darren has spent the last eighteen years as a professional real estate investor. He has flipped, rented, and wholesaled hundreds of residential properties, and in recent years has purchased several million dollars worth of light industrial properties as long-term holds. Darren’s greatest achievement has been to surround himself with an incredible team of industry and military veterans who are every bit as passionate about helping people as he is. His biggest supporters are his wife Lauren and his son Henry.
CONNECT WITH DARREN:
- What is "Light" Industrial Space?
- Pivoting from the saturated MF Market to Light Industrial
- Special Ways to Ensure Private Money Lenders are protected
- Team Pride: Shoutout to Kelly, Caleb & Jeremy
- The Message Darron Would Most like to be known for is...
- Pivotal Career Moments
- OFF THE WALL
LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE: