Manage episode 307370967 series 2848645
Lane is on a personal mission to help get middle-class America out of the corrupt Wall Street roller coaster, after seeing his parents get screwed by the 401K & stock market promises. After personally investing in 5,000 rental properties, Lane is committed to sharing why this is a safer, higher-return investment for everyday people.
[00:01 - 03:45] Lane’s Way
- Let’s get to know Lane Kawaoka
- The Only Way, Lane’s Way
- Born with a Mindset
[03:46 - 24:12] The Simple Passive Cashflow Way
- Simple Passive Cashflow
- Say no to retirement plans
- The Game Changers
- Years of Lane’s Rentals
- What’s the Fast Lane to Get?
- Why everyone is not built to be a landlord
- Methods that the Wealthy Use
- Infinite Banking
[24:13 - 32:41] THE FINAL FOUR
- What's the worst job that you ever had?
- Pineapple picking
- What's a book you've read that has given you a paradigm shift?
- What is a skill or talent that you would like to learn?
- Dribble a basketball
- What does success mean to you?
- “Financial independence.”
- Putting actions behind your words
- Connect with Lane. Links available below
“Those retirement plans, what they're used for, are non-tax advantaged types of investments not real estate, right?” - Lane Kawaoka
“You gotta be patient… But that said, it doesn't take that long to go from zero to half a million dollars net worth.” - Lane Kawaoka
Connect with Lane through email@example.com, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn. Visit his website https://simplepassivecashflow.com/ and check out his podcast, Simple Passive Cashflow Podcast.
LEAVE A 5-STAR REVIEW by clicking this link.
WHERE CAN I LEARN MORE?
Be sure to follow me on the below platforms:
None of this could be possible without the awesome team at Buzzsprout. They make it easy to get your show listed on every major podcast platform.Support the show (https://www.buymeacoffee.com/weissadvice)