Manage episode 198544178 series 1430551
When traveling full-time, it can be difficult to figure out what is necessary to bring along with you and what is not. We've up and moved ourselves and our lives to numerous places since 2014 and we've learned a lot about packing and moving since then! In this episode, we dove into the plethora of packing mistakes we've made in the past and how to appropriately pack now (as we've finally learned)!
In this episode, we talked about:
- Moving to countries like Thailand, Vietnam, Japan, and Czech Republic
- Where traveling with big suitcases is a hassle
- How to appropriately downsize in your packing
- The best way to pack your clothes to save space and fit more
- Lessons we've learned for packing, like not bringing two "mega" suitcases throughout Thailand because it's painful and embarrassing!
- How to sneak out of a country like South Korea
- Why you shouldn't leave a suitcase on a balcony in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam for over half a year straight
- How to travel with only carry-on baggage
- Our favorite airline and why it's so darn cheap-- and how to get around their extra fees
- How to pack for small adventures along with moving to new countries
- Packing essentials for moving abroad
And much more! If you'd like some more information, take a gander at the full blog post here!
Wine for Marilyn: Apothetic Red - Blend of Zinfandel, Syrah, Merlot, and Cabernet Sauvignon (California)
Wine for Matt: Cavit - Pinot Grigio (Italy)
50 episodes available. A new episode about every 15 days averaging 47 mins duration .