Manage episode 363016596 series 2797941
Amber Sabri is a Creative Consultant, and Founder & CEO of Azhar PR, a New York-based PR & Digital Marketing agency that amplifies female founders + minority-owned brands in the online space. Throughout all of her career endeavors, in industries that have been dominated by the majority, Amber’s mission is to help empower the minority + even the playing field.
In this episode, Amber talks about Gen Z’s perspective on the ever-changing landscape of media and PR. She shares what led to her launching a PR firm at the age of 24, her predictions on the future of digital media and traditional PR, and how to effectively pitch creators and influencers on TikTok and beyond.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- How Amber got her start in the media and PR industry
- How Amber started Azhar PR at 24 years old
- Her perspective and the ‘Gen Z’ perspective on the media landscape at large and how social media is a part of it
- Her thoughts on the future of digital media and traditional PR
- PR and pitching strategies she’s used with her clients
- Tips on what to do during a gifting suite with clients
- How to integrate social media into a PR strategy
- How to let your brand’s authenticity makes a big impact
- The difference between creators and influencers
- How to pitch creators and influencers on TikTok
- And more!
Social Media Links:
- Personal IG: https://www.instagram.com/missambersabri/
- Business IG: https://www.instagram.com/azharpublicrelations/
- Business Website: https://www.azharpr.com/
- Consulting Website: https://www.missambersabri.com/