Manage episode 249726214 series 2151613
It’s a brand new year (and a brand new decade!). While neither of us are huge fans of setting “resolutions,” (it just sounds so drastic!) today we wanted to reflect on last year and share some goals for 2020! This week we are looking back on 2019 and sharing our biggest accomplishments from the year (and what could have been better) and setting some goals for the year ahead! We have have a few shared goals too (growing the pod, making Delta platinum, to name a couple). We both have a lot to be thankful for and a lot to look forward to. So here’s to making this year calmer, cozier, and even better than the last!
- You on Netflix
- Augustus Bader Primer
- Milk Skin Tint
- Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation
- Youth Dew by May Lindstom
- Vintner’s Daughter
- Beauty Pie Luminizing Drops
- Flesh Beauty Drops
- Things in Jars by Jess Kid (April release)
- Quiet by Susan Kane
- A Court of Thorns and Roses By Sarah J Maas
- Followers by Megan Angelo (comes out end of January)
- All Adults Here by Emma Straub (comes out in May)
- One in A Million by Lindsey Kelk
- Big Magic by Elizabeth Gilbert
January Book Club Pick:
- Book of the Month: Go to bookofthemonth.com and sign up using code BOP and get any book for $5!
- FitFabFun: $10 off your first box with code BOP at fabfitfun.com.
- Care of: 50% your first order at takecareof.com with offer code BOP50 at checkout.
Join our FB group for amazing book recs & more!