Manage series 2934194
Jam packed with stories from people that understand the farming life with a story to tell. From new farmers and the old hands, rural community locals, doctors and more. People that understand the farming life with a story to tell.
Hosted by Brigitte Muir. The Farmer Wants a Healthy Life podcast series are stories of looking after you, whilst on the farm.
The choices you make can change your life; hear it from those that have done it.
West Wimmera Health Service created this series with the support of representatives from:
• Grain Producers Australia
• Grains Research & Development Corporation
• National Centre for Farmer Health
• Nhill & District Young Farmers
• Rural Outreach Program
• Southern Mallee Landcare Network
• Victorian Farmers Federation
•West Wimmera Health Service’s Allied Health Department
• Wimmera Hearing Society