Archived series ("Inactive feed" status)
When? This feed was archived on May 11, 2019 01:36 (). Last successful fetch was on November 02, 2017 18:12 ()
Why? Inactive feed status. Our servers were unable to retrieve a valid podcast feed for a sustained period.
What now? You might be able to find a more up-to-date version using the search function. This series will no longer be checked for updates. If you believe this to be in error, please check if the publisher's feed link below is valid and contact support to request the feed be restored or if you have any other concerns about this.
Manage episode 150138270 series 79193
“In any given moment we have two options: to step forward into growth or to step back into safety.” – Abraham Maslow
Today’s guest is JD Ouellette, an advocate for evidence based treatment in eating disorders, and one of the creators of World Eating Disorders Day (which is June 2.)
In this episode we discuss:
- What it’s like to be a parent to someone in recovery
- How you get involved in the eating disorder recovery conversation
- Why we need intersectional eating disorder representation and treatment
- What is World Eating Disorders Day?
CONNECT WITH JD:
YOUTUBE: Watch the PSA
Read more about JD and today’s conversation at Performing Woman.
BY THE WAY: If you love the Finding Our Hunger podcast, you have FIVE great ways to support us:
- Become a Patreon
- Leave an iTunes review
- Listen to the 1st 100 episodes by getting a Finding Our Hunger Podcast Album
- Start a FREE trial with audible.com
- Shop amazon.com (just click the link and buy whatever you want!)
Thank you for listening – we appreciate you SO much <3.
MENTIONED IN THE PODCAST:
READ: In the Blink of an Eye
Join the conversation at findingourhunger.com/bookclub.