Manage episode 245546710 series 2296270
Other briefs include:
- Insurers will receive $1.59 billion in unpaid subsidies if the federal government follows through on a judge’s order.
- California’s attorney general put the kibosh on the Adventist-St. Joseph merger.
- UPMC has begun building a network of hospitals in China.
- Fifteen drug companies settled an Illinois Medicaid fraud suit for $242 million.
- An Oregon insurer has filed an antitrust lawsuit against three health systems.
- Thomas Zenty, the CEO of Cleveland-based University Hospitals for almost 18 years, will retire in January 2021.
About Darwin Research Group
Darwin Research Group Inc. provides advanced market intelligence and in-depth customer insights to health care executives, with a strategic focus on health care delivery systems and the global shift toward value-based care. Darwin’s client list includes forward-thinking biopharmaceutical and medical device companies, as well as health care providers, private equity, and venture capital firms. The company was founded in 2010 as Darwin Advisory Partners, LLC and is headquartered in Scottsdale, Ariz. with a satellite office in Princeton, N.J.