Manage episode 353378114 series 2954332
Nancy Sokol Green is a former classroom teacher, trainer of teachers, and author of Connection Mode. She developed Brain Highways, an innovative educational program used in many schools throughout the United States. The exercises used in the program rewire the brain to live in “connection mode,” which fosters curiosity, focus and compassion. Over 20,000 children and adults have gone through the Brain Highways program since 1999.
Nancy's website (https://www.brainhighways.com/) has many free videos and an online screening that shows us how to get into connection mode.
She and Dawson share about:
- Nancy's background
- Brain development
- Adults with "compensating with behaviors"
- Examples of these compensations are:
- Rocking back and forth in your chair
- Tapping on your finger, the chair, the floor
- Excessive humming
- Worry about tags on your clothing
- Muttering or talking under your breath
- Feeling everything acutely, like the pressure of the tags on your clothing
- Texture of food drives people crazy
- Can't make eye contact
- Eyes move around or they tilt their head when they’re reading
- EFT tapping is one way to bring people back into connection mode
- Tapping is both replenishing and resolving
- Ways of encouraging 3 years old to tap, different ways for teens
Again, you can find Nancy at: https://www.brainhighways.com/
And Dawson at: http://www.dawsongift.com/
#eft #eftuniverse #highenergyhealth #connectingwithself #brain #blissbrain #mindtomatter #children #tapping #brainhighways