Manage episode 345032142 series 2954332
Carol Watanabe is a leading artist and teacher. Her tapestries, sculptural handmade paper works, and paintings hang in private collections, hotels, banks, hospitals, and corporate offices across the country. She lives and teaches "life as an art form" during the winters at her art school in Sebastopol, California, known as Art Heaven. In the summers she’s in the French fauvist village of Collioure where she paints and sells her work in her own gallery, L'Art Vivant.
She and Dawson discuss:
- Art as solace
- Magical human connections
- How an idea becomes a fact
- What to do when you get knocked off the creative path
- Creating art out of exuberance rather than suffering
- Creating a community around yourself who are also creators
- Seed the joy that fuels your creative path
- Expanding on what you love
Carole can be found at: https://www.artfully.com/
And Dawson at: http://www.dawsongift.com/
Note this episode was recorded originally live for HealthyLife.net on February 22, 2018.
#eft #eftuniverse #mindtomatter #blissbrain #art #creativity #highenergyhealth