Manage episode 210436402 series 1326450
(NSFW) This bonus episode we dust off an episode that never saw the light of day. The Hoppy Craftsmen are back at The Shop Beer Co. but this time it’s to release the amazing collaboration Tropic Like Its Hot can between The Shop, the Hoppy Craftsmen, and some of our lucky listeners. Listen up as we realize the awesomeness of our killer triple milkshake IPA flavored with pineapple, coconut and vanilla. We get to try it on nitro for the first time and we get to experience what its like to live in the flight path. Plus, we review what it took to get to this point, and how humble of an experience this has all been.Our Guest Info:
- HCPC34: The Shop Beer Company – Contest Winners, Adjuncts, and Yuma Rapid Round
- HCPC39: The Shop Beer Co – Brew Day Recap and Contest Winners Rapid Round
Music Credit: Takotsubo Men
The assorted sounds of three ageing humans hitting things in a studio for five days. Beautifully nasty and pretty vile at times but ultimately gorgeous. Enjoy!
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TakotsuboMen
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/TakotsuboMen
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/TakotsuboMen
- Instagram: @hoppycraftsmen
- Twitter: @hoppycraftsmen
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Hoppycraftsmen/
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Blog: http://hoppycraftsmenpodcast.com/
- YouTube: Hoppy Craftsmen – Craft Beer Podcast
For as little as a dollar a month you can help a bearded white guy drink a good craft beer. Your generous donation will help supply thousands with the gift of more podcasts and we are pretty sure inappropriate humor as well. Invest in Us!Rate us on iTunes!
Tell someone you know about our show! If you know that a friend likes or loves craft beer tell them to give us a listen. Or if you know someone who is new to craft beer and you are tired of telling them about the scene, let us be your soap box! Or have an amazing whale that you want to share with the world. Go on your social media platform of choice and give us a shout out. Use the hashtag #hoppycraftsmen and we’ll respond in kind. Probably in some form of emoji and maybe a super rad type of comment. You get the picture.
60 episodes available. A new episode about every 11 days averaging 70 mins duration .