Manage episode 375999567 series 2882713
We talk about USOLMT's national wage study, leadership, forging new paths and standing your ground.
You can find USOLMT here
Cal mentions this AMAZING BOOK THAT YOU SHOULD READ: “The Person You Mean Be” by Dolly Chugh
US Department of Education Gainful Employment Rule:
About Our Guests:
Stephanie Rodriguez is the Founder and Chief Executive Officer of USOLMT and Freelance Massage Therapy Business and Spa Consultant, with a specialty in hiring, compensation and benefits, and employee retention. She helps massage employers improve their career opportunities, helps potential and current massage employees to improve their career options, while also advocating for legislation that helps our industry grow and thrive.
Priscilla Fleming is the education director for USOLMT.
Check out our new podcast! The Rub: a podcast about massage therapy
Giving Tuesday is over, but you can still support Healwell and the cool things we make by donating here!
Other ways to help and join in:
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts
- Let us know what you think! Send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Find bonus content from Interdisciplinary and early release episodes for our current show: "The Rub" on Patreon!
- Check Healwell’s live and online classes
- Continue the conversation with a two-week free trial of the Healwell Community
- Merch! Find your Healwell fashion here
- Find a copy of Rebecca Sturgeon's book: "Oncology Massage: An Integrative Approach to Cancer Care"
Thank you to ABMP for sponsoring Interdisciplinary!...