Manage episode 182553934 series 93829
Scott, Adam, and Phil talk about the reasons they first came to Korea, working in South Korea, and how to find a good job in Korea. They will also get into such things as what you need to qualify to work in Korea, what you can expect if you are coming here, visa stuff, and what area/city in Korea would best suit you. It's the podcast on finding the right place and job in Korea for this episode of K-PoD!Show Notes
- 01:33 The reasons why Phil decided to come to Korea.
- 02:35 Adam gets into the reasons why he first came to Korea.
- 03:36 How Scott accidently ended up in South Korea.
- 05:15 Other reasons why others may decide to come to Korea including eating away at student debts.
- 08:24 Remo Wiliams got Scott interested in Korea when he was young.
- 15:55 Teaching English in other countries and how Korea compared to them.
- 20:20 How things have changed in Korea in terms of qualifying to be an English teacher.
- 25:18 Good places to find a good job teaching in South Korea and what to look for.
- 35:32 The different cities of Korea and which city would best suit you.
K-PoD: Life In Korea
This show is recorded at: CK (Chef's Kitchen), Changwon Face Book: https://www.facebook.com/ckchangwon
If you would like to be a guest on K-PoD, or have any questions for the show or regarding South Korea, or have something you'd like to promote, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
#teachingenglsih #expats #travel #englishteachers #jobhunting #korea #southkorea #kpod #podcast #podcasting #podcasts
65 episodes available. A new episode about every 14 days averaging 61 mins duration .