Manage episode 185256180 series 93829
Sean White is new to South Korea and doing his service in the Navy on base here in JinHae. He joins the podcast this week to talk about some of his experiences here in South Korea, after being here for just 6 months. Sean has also spent time in Iraq and Afghanistan with the Navy and he tells us what got him into this path in life that he is on. Sean is also a musician and played a few songs that he wrote during his time in the Navy and what music means to him! It's the podcast on newbie's, Navy, and music with guest Sean White for this episode of K-PoD!Show Notes
- 02:12 What brought Sean to South Korea?
- 02:37 Sean's strange accent.
- 04:37 Sean plays a mean guitar and he tells us why he started playing.
- 07:20 Our guest explains the first song he wrote here in Korea and it's origins.
- 12:45 Song #1: Lessons Learned? by Sean White
- 16:16 The reasons Sean got involved with the Navy.
- 20:12 The likes and dislikes Sean has with Korea.
- 22:00 Spending time in Iraq and the reasons Sean wrote his first song.
- 24:53 Song #2: I'd Give It All Up For This by Sean White
- 30:12 Having the luxury of his guitar while on deployment.
- 31:30 The differences between Iraq and Afghanistan.
- 33:40 Heading back home and going to school for the Navy.
- 34:20 How Sean ending up choosing to come to JinHae, South Korea.
- 37:13 Sean's thoughts on JinHae and the Changwon area.
- 38:09 Being a gamer and Sean's favorite game.
- 40:00 The future plans of Sean in South Korea.
- 47:20 Song #3: Popped A String by Sean White
Website: http://www.k-pod-cast.com Face Book: https://www.facebook.com/changwoner/ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org This show is recorded at: CK (Chef's Kitchen), Changwon Face Book: https://www.facebook.com/ckchangwon This show is produced by: Changwoner Entertainment Website: http://www.changwoner.com Face Book: https://www.facebook.com/changwoner/Hosts Scott
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/wayne.stanley.5680 Email - email@example.com If you would like to be a guest on K-PoD, or have any questions for the show or regarding South Korea, or have something you'd like to promote, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org #navy #armedforces #iraq #guitar #jinhae #koreanlife #expats #travel #korea #southkorea #kpod #podcast #podcasting #podcasts #changwoner
73 episodes available. A new episode about every 25 days averaging 54 mins duration .