Manage episode 239537916 series 1254329
Leverage Episode #45
On this week's episode, Nick dives into Steves start as an entrepreneur, how he help's individuals reinvent themselves, and his best advice for anyone looking to create success in starting or running a podcast. Steve is the host of two of podcasts: Reinvention Radio & Beyond 8 Figures
Steve Olsher is known as the world’s foremost reinvention expert. Famous for helping individuals and corporations become exceptionally clear on their WHAT – that is, the ONE thing they were created to do – his practical, no-holds-barred approach to life and business propels his clients towards achieving massive profitability while also cultivating a life of purpose, conviction, and contribution.
- Steve tells us how he got into entrepreneurship with opening a non-alcoholic teen night club in Chicago when he was only 20yrs old.
- Steve then tells us how he navigated the dot com boom and a story of how he was gifted a domain worth 4.25 Million Dollars.
- Steve walks through his framework for helping individuals find their WHAT.
- Steve shares info about his own conference, the New Media Summit designed to help businesses share their message and boost visibility through podcasting.
- Steves advice on how to break into the business of podcasting and gives his best next steps for any new podcaster.
Get Steves book for free: www.whatisyourwhat.com
Steves New Media Summit: https://newmediasummit.net/
The ultimate directory of podcasters: www.myultimatedirectory.com
The Leverage Podcast is produced by Leverage. Leverage is an outsourcing and productivity platform for entrepreneurs and small business owners. We offer an in-house, collaborative team of over 300 specialized freelancers who are ready to help you complete your next project! Whether it’s your marketing, web design, social media, ebook, or something else entirely, we have someone with the right experience for the job. Visit getleverage.com to get started.
Guest: Steve Olsher - Website
Rate & review our show on iTunes