Manage episode 210213096 series 2158446
We discuss how significant or rather insignificant our human lives are. Yes this episode of LIFE DESIGN DIARIES gets pretty deep!
We also tackle the topic of PERMISSION because if we internalise just how short a time we have on this planet, then why is it we have things we want to do yet don’t do them?
Who are we waiting for to give us permission? How can we operate in a way that we take control and pursue the things we want without getting caught up and hindered by life’s many challenges?
We cover a lot in this episode including:
- How to change your perspective
- Overcoming stresses and holding grudges
- How to use a fear of dying as a positive, humbling motivator
- Focussing on what’s within your control
- How and why you really can do whatever you want to do in this world
- How tech is changing the way we capture and share info
- How only you can give yourself permission to do what you want
- Feedback. Seeking feedback and understanding its context
- Tips for taking advise, including your own
- Thinking/knowledge vs acting on that knowledge
CATCH LIFE DESIGN DIARIES ON
Please leave us a review on iTunes if you enjoyed this episode. We'll read out your review in a later episode!
Lucy + Ross
If you're keen to start a business, make a change, become an entrepreneur, travel the world, become a digital nomad or any of the above, this podcast is designed to help you!
Each week we discuss topics such as: e-commerce, travel, starting a business, online, entrepreneurship, digital nomad, selling products, mindset, how to start, business, investing, startup.
Years Of Collected and Applied Learnings from the likes of Tim Ferriss, GaryVee, Gary Vaynerchuk, NPR, How I Built This, Joe Rogan, TED, Planet Money, Jocko, Property Podcast, Tony Robbins, Tai Lopez, Rob Moore, Aubery Marcus, Mark Manson, Simon Sinek, Robert Kiyosaki, Stephen Covey