Manage episode 299215702 series 2495727
Chase DiMarco talks to Sam Kavanaugh, winner of the 29th Jeopardy! Tournament of Champions. They discuss memory techniques, the similarities between preparing for Jeopardy! and studying medicine, and effective flashcard learning strategies.
- [01:28] Getting to Know Sam Kavanaugh
- [04:40] Bulking up for Jeopardy!
- [08:20] Weaving Together Common Threads in Memory Building
- [13:50] Developing Memory Techniques
- [17:18] Adding Environmental Stimulus and Difficulty to Study Routines
- [18:20] How to Learn Faster and Retain More
- [20:58] Top Tips for Studying and Memory
- [25:00] Effective Flashcard Learning Strategies