Manage episode 242429617 series 1435099
Today I’m talking about three hard truths that 7 figure influencers aren’t telling you with Ellen McElveen. We dive into three different things that you might not know about the 7 figure businesses you’ve been looking up to online including why you might actually be more profitable than they are, why they probably don’t have it all figured out, and why a 7 figure launch might not be the thing you’re looking for. This episode is great because Ellen works with all kinds of businesses on the back end, so she knows what people are actually experiencing and the reality behind all of the awesome Instagram posts we see.
- Why we look up to 7 figure influencers
- What having a 7 figure business means
- Why your business might be more profitable
- Even influencers don’t have it all figured out
- Why a big launch might not bring the success you want
- Where to start if you’ve never launched before
- Working with an Operations and Efficiency expert
- Build a solid foundation for your business by creating your mission, vision, and values
- Know your financial goals
- Stay focused on your business
Connect with Ellen:
Ellen helps entrepreneurs like you simplify your CEO life so that you reach your vision without the burnout. She does this through strategic mapping, accountability, + systems. She is an Operations & Efficiency Expert, and the Founder of One Less Thing Management. She has worked with businesses to improve their operations and map strategies for more than 10 years. She pulls from her experience working with Oracle, Cox Business, Geben Communications, Tamsen Webster, the YMCA, UNC-Chapel Hill, and more to deliver top-notch solutions to simplify and scale your business. She's on a mission to eradicate the outstanding number of failing businesses and does so with the One Less Thing Framework; which we'll talk more about in this episode. Ellen lives in Springfield, Missouri, with her husband, Scott, and son Gideon.