Manage episode 241990809 series 1337812
Welcome to episode 140 (a) of the Sexology Podcast! Today I’m pleased to welcome Susan Bratton to the podcast. In this episode she speaks to me about sex toys, why couples are using them, how they can add sex appeal and changing the sexual dynamic of a relationship with a sex toy.
Susan Bratton is a champion and advocate for all who desire passionate relationships.
Considered the “Dear Abby of Sex,” Susan’s fresh approach and original ideas have helped millions of people of all ages and across the gender spectrum transform sex into passion.
Married to her husband Tim since 1993, Susan is an author, award-winning speaker, and serial entrepreneur who teaches passionate lovemaking techniques to her fans around the world. Susan has been featured in The New York Times and on CNBC and the TODAY show as well as appearing on ABC, CBS, The CW, Fox, and on NBC as the “Marriage Magician.”
Millions of couples and singles have been touched by her TV appearances and Better Lover YouTube channel. Through her Insider’s Club newsletter at Personal Life Media.com, Susan gives away, free of charge, countless MP3 audios, videos, articles, and ebooks.
In this episode, you will hear:
- The reasons why couples are using sex toys
- Helping to bridge the orgasm gap
- Taking a look at certain sex toys such as cock rings
- What to look for in a sex toy when purchasing one
- Can sex toys change the dynamic of a couple's sex life?
- Understanding the clitoral erection
- Making the most of a clitoral erection
- How sex toys can add sex appeal
- Knowing the best times to approach using a sex toy with your partner
Bonus Episode, Sex & OCD: https://oasis2care.com/bonus-episode-ocd-and-sex/
Bonus Episode, Sex & Depression: https://oasis2care.com/bonus-depression-sex/
Podcast Produced by Pete Bailey - http://petebailey.net/audio