Manage episode 286335999 series 1378596
The most successful people are willing to adapt to what the market wants.
It’s true: great offers aren’t born, they’re created. Through trial and error, you’ll be able to meet your deliverables through market demands.
Not every single offer will be an immediate booming success. It just takes some flexibility to align with what your audience is looking for.You’ll Discover
- How to create the perfect offer (sales before marketing!) [3:00]
- The frustration of working with someone who refuses to change their offer [3:38]
- What you need to understand if you want to leverage ads to get more clients [4:00]
- The lesson I learned from being unwilling to change my offer to what the market wanted [5:52]
- Shifting your promise does NOT mean changing your entire business model [7:00]
...And much more!Helpful Resources
For a full transcript of this episode, visit our blog.
Join our free Facebook group, Million Dollar Course Marketers.
Want to launch a High Ticket Course to grow your business without adding more work? Watch our brand new webinar.
Interested in working with Joel one-on-one? We’ll deliver a finished mini-webinar funnel to your OR will give you a detailed Game Plan you can go implement yourself – Apply here.